Piping Tubes

Piping tubes/nozzles come in a variety of shapes and sizes depending on what job you want it to do. We are always available for help if required. Here are a few tips on what nozzles are used for:
PME small numbered seamless tubes – usually used with royal icing but some shapes such as number 4 are great for butter icing dots or writing. If using with royal icing choose the silicone piping bags to use with these tubes
Larger tubes are generally used with butter icing/cream projects as they will allow you to push through larger quantities of icing. We recommend a larger piping bag such as our 21″ (535mm) length bag or the Tala bags