Returns – Exchanges, Faulty Goods and Cancellations
1.1 You must notify us of any returns within 14 days of receipt of the full order.
The address for returns is:
13 Bank Street
Tel: 01387 267758
1.2 You must notify us on any returns and notify us to the reasons why you need to return the item(s) i.e. faulty, or exchange. Cancellations must be notified by email.
1.3 You are responsible for the cost of any returns’, and redelivery costs if you have changed your mind. You have 3 options:
- We can exchange the item for a similar item at that price
- We can issue a credit note for the amount
- We can provide another item that you require that costs more, and you pay the difference.
1.4 If your goods are faulty you are entitled to a full refund including delivery costs. We can also exchange the goods – all delivery costs would be payable by us. All goods are check prior to being dispatched by us.
1.5 If you decide to cancel your order the cancellation has to be received by us within 14 days of receipt of your order. You are entitled to cancel your order at any point from the time you place your order. We will refund any delivery costs incurred to you from the outbound goods except any supplementary costs that you have opted for such as Saturday or express delivery. You must retain a proof of posting to receive a refund. We have the right to deduct for goods that have been mishandled by you. You are responsible for costs incurred to deliver the goods back to us. For hygiene reasons we do not accept cake boards, sugar bouquets, or sugar paste/fondant back due to hygiene reasons, or any food stuffs that may have a hygiene seal included.
You must retain any proof of posting. We make reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you the goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days if you provide evidence of your proof of posting for return of goods
- If no goods were supplied, 14 days after we were informed about the your decision to cancel the order
We will reimburse you via the original method in which you paid (unless you expressly agreed otherwise) within 14 days.